Himalayan Salt Block - Grilling Salt Brick - 8x8
- WE START WITH ONLY THE FINEST SALT BLOCKS: We work with importers who we know bring in the best quality salt bricks, and who have you, the cook, and your family in mind. We work hard to make sure that Caravel Gourmet’s salt blocks and plates are only the best, and we deliver them to you in beautiful packaging so that they make a great gift, too.
- A FUN, GOURMET WAY TO COOK AND PRESENT YOUR FAVORITE FOODS: Himalayan salt cooking bricks will heat to over 450 degrees and will sear and season your favorite foods, infusing a small amount of healthy, mineral-rich salt in your food. Use this block for cooking, chilling, and serving - heat it up to sear steaks and seafood, or chill it to serve vegetables or even ice cream!
- BEAUTIFUL, PURE, ANCIENT HIMALAYAN SALT: This natural sea salt is mined from the Himalayan mountains where salt was formed millions of years ago as the inland sea evaporated and became encased in the formation of mountains. Treasured for its clean, upfront salt taste and its extraordinary color, this sea salt is pink because of the minerals within these underground sea salt deposits.
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE: As with all our salt and seasoning products, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. We include meticulous instructions on how to use your new salt brick, how to cure it for longevity, and how to ensure that you get delicious, rich flavor with each use. If you’re not happy, we’ll try to make it right.
- PART OF THE CARAVEL GOURMET LINE, THE PROFESSIONAL'S CHOICE: Our salts are unrefined and all-natural. They have no preservatives and are naturally gluten free, MSG-free, non-GMO, dairy-free, and soy-free, with zero calories, zero carbs, zero fat and no anti-caking agents. They are so delicious, they’re recommended by chefs and dietitians and oved by home cooks.
We Also Recommend
Healthy Himalaya Seasoning Salt - All-Natural Himalayan Salt Blend for Meats, Vegetables, Pretty Much Anything - 14 Ounces
The #1 Gourmet Sea Salt Sampler - 6 Delicious Salts in Reusable Tins with a Bamboo Spoon