5 Pepper Sea Salt - All-Natural Sea Salt and Pepper Blend
Pure, All-Natural, and Delicious – With So Many Flavors, Caravel Gourmet’s Specialty Sea Salts and Seasonings Make Your Favorite Foods Better, Naturally.
5 Pepper Sea Salt is a gourmet blend of solar-evaporated sea salt and five different gourmet peppers: telicherry, pink peppercorns, green peppercorns, white peppercorns, and allspice. This delicious, gourmet pepper and salt blend enhances everything it touches.
- Tellicherry Peppercorns:This pepper is left on the vine a little longer, so it ripens to a milder, sweeter flavor.
- Pink Peppercorns: Actually a dried berry, this little fruit packs a sweet, peppery punch, and is wonderful in cream sauces and seafood. Sourced from Brazil.
- Green Peppercorns: If left on the plant, these would one day become black peppercorns - so they're simply under-ripe black berries, and have a fresher flavor than their riper black couterparts.
- White Peppercorns: Another variety of black peppercorns, these are the inside of a black peppercorn - essentially, a black peppercorn with the outer skin removed. It's a softer flavor, and the white color lends itself well to white sauces and potato dishes.
- Allspice: While you may smell any number of spices in an allspice jar - nutmeg, juniper, pepper, cloves, even cinnamon - allspice is all in a class of its own. Green, unripe berries from the Pimenta dioica tree are picked, dried, and ground to form this ubiquitous, delicious spice.
Use this salt and pepper blend to enhance any meal - a quick pinch on everything from steaks to seafood, on salads and vegetables and potatoes, or on a fried egg will do wonders for your meal.
FREE BONUS COOKBOOK: Every order includes a free copy of our latest recipe book delivered digitally (via PDF) to your inbox after you order, featuring 29 of our favorite delicious recipes that showcase our award-winning salts & seasonings.
We Also Recommend
Exotic Cocktail Salt Collection - 5 All-Natural Glass Rimmer Salts - Margarita, Margarita Lime, Pink Lady, Habanero Heat, Smoked Bacon