Keto Collection - Pumpkin Pie Himalayan Pink Salt Blend - Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, Allspice - 5 Ounce Pouch
- PURE HIMALAYAN SALT BLEND: This delicious autumn-flavored seasoning starts with a pure whole food - pink rock salt, mined from deep under the Himalayan mountains. We then add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice for a warming, sweet spice blend with an iconic, beloved flavor that conjures up fall and winter. Use it to top your favorite baked goods and pies, or sprinkle it on that ubiquitous pumpkin spice latte for an extra spark of flavor.
- A HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE: Because we use pink Himalayan salt as the base, this diet-friendly, all-natural seasoning is gluten-free, and contains no anti-clumping agents and no MSG. It is a low-FODMAP seasoning and has a very low sugar content, so it’s safe for use on most diets, including Keto, Vegan, and Paleo.
- WE START WITH ONLY THE FINEST ROCK SALT: We work with importers who we know bring in the best quality salt, and who have you, the cook, and your family in mind. We work hard to make sure that our pink Himalayan salts are only the best, then we add the purest herbs and spices to work up our delicious blends.
- MADE IN THE USA: The pink salt has its origins abroad, but Caravel Gourmet is proud to be based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We blend and create our products here in the USA. We are a small business with big ambitions: we want to help you be an amazing chef, who can feel good about what you put on your table, everyday.
- FREE RECIPES: Visit our caravelgourmet.com website for ideas that you can easily incorporate into your daily life - quick and easy ways to use our Himalayan Salt Blends and our Infused, Smoked, and Spicy Sea Salts in your cooking.
Pumpkin pie is a beloved sweet dessert, often enjoyed during autumn and winter holiday gatherings. It's flavored with a familiar blend of warming spices, which also serve as an iconic flavor for ice cream, coffee, cheesecake, pancakes, candy and beer. Our Pumpkin Pie Spice, blended by hand in small batches, combines our high-quality ground cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice in a convenient, ready-to-go mixture. It adds a nutty brown color to pumpkin pie. Pumpkin pie's origins go back to the first permanent European settlement of Plymouth Plantation in the 17th century.
Settlers made stewed pumpkins using the squash and pumpkins brought to them by the Native American tribes of the area, filling a hollowed-out pumpkin with milk, honey and spices and then cooking it in hot ash. Later, in 1796, Amelia Simmons published the first American cookbook, including a recipe for pumpkin puddings baked in a crust that bears a strong resemblance to today's iconic pies. Today, everyone seems to love (dread?) the fall season for the pumpkin pie spiced everything - and we admit, we’re no exception. We’ve added Himalayan Salt to the mix, so that you can use this in new ways you’ve never thought of before. Explore all of the ways you can use this classic spice blend in your cooking - all year round!
Our story: Founded in 2007 in the Pacific Northwest, Caravel Gourmet has quickly grown from a local brand to a national favorite by giving gourmet chefs and foodies alike the flavors they need in pure, natural salts they love. With Caravel Gourmet’s specialty sea salts, your favorite foods become better, naturally.
Caravel Gourmet’s specialty salts and seasonings are crafted here in the USA from exotically-sourced ingredients, so you can become the gourmet chef you’ve always wanted to be.
We Also Recommend
Keto Collection - Smoked Sweet Paprika Himalayan Pink Salt Blend - Delicious and Smoky - 5 Ounce Pouch
Keto Collection - Za'atar Himalayan Pink Salt Blend - the Authentic Middle Eastern Mix of Sumac, Oregano, Thyme, and Sesame Seeds - 5 Ounce Pouch
Keto Collection - Apple Cider Vinegar Himalayan Pink Salt Blend - 5 Ounce Pouch
Keto Collection - Wasabi Himalayan Pink Salt Blend - A Perfect Shelf-Stable Blend with All of the Flavor - 5 Ounce Pouch