Sicilian Fine Sea Salt 2-pack
Extremely high in minerals, this hand-harvested Italian sea salt is found in ancient salt pans along the western coast of Sicily. The natural sun and wind of this sun-soaked region make an all-natural sea salt that is milder in flavor, and has a unique texture and moisture content which is traditionally used in Italy for cooking or finishing.
- All-natural sea salt from the warm Mediterraean waters around Sicily, Italy
- Traditionally used for cooking or finishing meals
- Extremely high in minerals, including iodine, calcium, magnesium, and potassium
- Its irregular texture, moisture, and rich crunch are highly prized by chefs around the world
- Gluten free, MSG free, dairy free, soy free, zero calories, zero carbs, zero fat, no preservatives, no anti-caking agents