Keto Collection - Wasabi Himalayan Pink Salt Blend - A Perfect Shelf-Stable Blend with All of the Flavor - 5 Ounce Pouch
- PURE HIMALAYAN SALT BLEND: This intensely-flavored seasoning starts with a pure whole food - pink rock salt, mined from deep under the Himalayan mountains. We then add zesty, bold Wasabi powder, which gets its tangy heat and sharp flavor from a (shelf-stable) blend of horseradish and mustard powder.
- A HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE: Because we use pink Himalayan salt as the base, this diet-friendly, all-natural seasoning is gluten-free, and contains no anti-clumping agents and no MSG. It is a low-FODMAP seasoning and its very low sugar content, so it’s safe for use on most diets, including Keto, Vegan, and Paleo.
- WE START WITH ONLY THE FINEST ROCK SALT: We work with importers who we know bring in the best quality salt, and who have you, the cook, and your family in mind. We work hard to make sure that our pink Himalayan salts are only the best, then we add the purest herbs and spices to work up our delicious blends.
- MADE IN THE USA: The pink salt has its origins abroad, but Caravel Gourmet is proud to be based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We blend and create our products here in the USA. We are a small business with big ambitions: we want to help you be an amazing chef, who can feel good about what you put on your table, everyday.
- FREE RECIPES: Visit our caravelgourmet.com website ideas that you can easily incorporate into your daily life - quick and easy ways to use our Himalayan Salt Blends and our Infused, Smoked, and Spicy Sea Salts in your cooking.
Our Wasabi Powder is a convenient, shelf-stable way to add a potent blast of wasabi zing to your recipes. Simply blend the powder with water and serve as a condiment on its own, or incorporate it with other ingredients to lend wasabi's fiery kick to other foods. As our "entry-level" wasabi product, Wasabi Powder gets its zing from a zesty blend of horseradish and mustard powders, with a mild heat level that is typical of the wasabi used in most restaurants. It is a convenient, economical and shelf-stable way to add the tangy, potent flavor of wasabi to your recipes.
A key ingredient in many traditional Japanese dishes (perhaps most famously many styles of sushi), wasabi pairs well with many different ingredients. Its peppery, potent flavor and sharp aroma add brightness to bland foods like roasted or mashed potatoes. Wasabi also makes an interesting addition to dipping sauces or salad dressings. Wasabi is a Japanese root plant of the Brassicaceae family, which also includes horseradish, cabbage and mustard. Occasionally referred to as a Japanese horseradish, this rare plant has proven very difficult to cultivate outside of its native Japan and parts of New Zealand, and is therefore quite expensive.
Our story: Founded in 2007 in the Pacific Northwest, Caravel Gourmet has quickly grown from a local brand to a national favorite by giving gourmet chefs and foodies alike the flavors they need in pure, natural salts they love. With Caravel Gourmet’s specialty sea salts, your favorite foods become better, naturally.
Caravel Gourmet’s specialty salts and seasonings are crafted here in the USA from exotically-sourced ingredients, so you can become the gourmet chef you’ve always wanted to be.
We Also Recommend
Keto Collection - Smoked Sweet Paprika Himalayan Pink Salt Blend - Delicious and Smoky - 5 Ounce Pouch
Keto Collection - Za'atar Himalayan Pink Salt Blend - the Authentic Middle Eastern Mix of Sumac, Oregano, Thyme, and Sesame Seeds - 5 Ounce Pouch
Keto Collection - Apple Cider Vinegar Himalayan Pink Salt Blend - 5 Ounce Pouch
Keto Collection - Korintje Cinnamon Himalayan Pink Salt Blend - Cassia Bark -5 Ounce Pouch - by Caravel Gourmet